Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HVA

The HVA...

What it is: East German foreign intelligence, part of the Stasi
What it stands for: Hauptverwaltung Aufklärung
What it Means: General Reconnaissance Administration
Primary Mandate: Foreign Reconnaissance (espionage); this includes political, military, economic and technological intelligence-gathering

Visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hauptverwaltung_Aufkl%C3%A4rung_(GDR) for more information.

I severely apologize for the lack of posts I have been doing, and I'm sure that my former student Josie McKay does the same. Lately we have been doing some training in a foreign country, as well as going on a few TOP SECRET missions, so we have been quite on our toes. I scarcely have time to sit down at the computer and use Blogger, and when I am on the computer, it is usually to document things, report to the HQ, and other spy-related things. So if this seems a bit short and rather uninformative, please do realize that we've been quite busy! Once again my apologies.

2 comments:

Josie McKay said...

Yes, I apologize also for lack of posts! And just because I'm a spy doesn't mean I don't have school.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the posts, I often forget to post, or have absolutely nothing to post about.

Anna Marie